[Radiance-general] Asking for informations

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Thu Apr 14 11:47:23 PDT 2016

To further expand on the multiplier question… here’s my interpretation to be corrected if anyone understands differently…
-O 0 would give Watts of energy within the visible spectrum in the sky model, and apply the default 179 multiplier to convert to lumens in any outputs.
-O 1 would give Watts of energy across the full solar spectrum in the sky model, and typically would have to set a multiplier of 1 to keep Watts in any outputs.
-O 2 would give lumens of energy in the visible spectrum in the sky model, and you would have to set a multiplier of 1 to keep that in any outputs. I agree I’m not sure why to do this instead of the default 179 multiplier.