[Radiance-general] Asking for informations

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:35:37 PDT 2016

>From my understanding,

   1. -O0 will give you a Perez Sky... similar to the Gensky output, but
   using a diferent sky model. This model does not need to be told if the sky
   is overcast or clear. It will figure that out itself.
   2. -O1 will give you the Perez Sky but with for the solar spectrum (i.e.
   solar radiation calculation)
   3. -O2 is something that I wonder why is there.

If you want your output on Watts (or any energy unit), you should use a
multiplier of 1. For Lighting units (lux, cd, lumens) you need a multiplier
of 179.....I do not usually make pictures... but I hope the few I have done
were correct.

Best.