[Radiance-general] Issues running pmap demos

Chris Kallie kallie at umn.edu
Fri Oct 16 09:59:15 PDT 2015

Thanks Robert and Sarith,

I edited the downloaded demo files, by removing the extra letters from
rtrace's and rpict's -ap options, and now they all work. Must have been
a version difference. Either way, the demos are helpful supplementary to
the user manual, for anyone else interested. Website:
https://www.ise.fraunhofer.de/en/business-areas/energy-efficient-buildings/research-topics/lighting-technology/rd-services/lighting-simulation/radiance-photon-mapping/copy_of_photon-mapping

Thanks again!
Chris