[Radiance-general] inquiry on the possibility of colored LED light simulation in Radiance

alexander jiang jiangalexander1989 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:24:53 PST 2015

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your info so much.

But I am still confused about what you mentioned in the previous email 'can
characterize the reflectances of materials in each of these spectra,
probably through measurement".

For instance, the green crops will be the objectives in the greenhouse
environment I plan to simulate, what specifically you mean 'can characterize
the reflectances of materials through measurement"

Regards,

Alex