[Radiance-general] 3 phase method

Andy McNeil mcneil.andrew at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:54:35 PST 2015

Dear 杉原慧 or pkh0128,  :)

I suspect that your first problem is caused by matrix headers, which are
new since the tutorial was written. The first 9 rows are likely the result
of rcalc processing the header in a way that was not meant to be processed.
I suggest either using getinfo to remove the header, or use rmtxop to
combine the matrices.

cat yourmatrix.mtx | getinfo - | rcalc -e '$1=$1;$2=$2;$3=$3''

If you are piping from rlam or something directly into rcalc just insert
the getinfo part (don't use cat).

For the second part of your question, yes the last three values are the
sensor orientation. It is difficult to suggest a fix since we don't know
anything about your problem. Please describe more about your model, your
commands, your result, and why you think the result is incorrect.

Best,
Andy