[Radiance-general] 3 phase method

杉原慧 pkh0128 at eis.hokudai.ac.jp
Sat Nov 14 11:07:53 PST 2015

Dear all

I'm new in 3 phase method. I have some problems during the procedure in the
manual.
I already got the good result in Example 1 and Example 2. the we are trying
our model generated by GIS data.
the final result by "rcalc -e '$1=$1;$2=$2;$3=$3' is as follows

0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 2015 3 0
0 2015 18 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0.4684572 0.4684572 0.4684572 0
1.089234 1.089234 1.089234 0
1.797346 1.797346 1.797346 0
2.416459 2.416459 2.416459 0
0.231454 0.231454 0.231454 0
0.4810487 0.4810487 0.4810487 0

the last 6 rows would be the result of calculation.
Do you know what it means the former 9 rows. Or do we have any mistake
during the procedure?

Also, we use the following text as pts file. we believe the last three
colums are the orientation of sensor.
Is it OK? In the case of OK, Our above results have some error, because we
have large window on the east side.
Does someone knows what we should do?

-3.2387 0.2699 1 0 0 -1
-3.2387 0.2699 1 0 0 1