[Radiance-general] Fwd: rcontrib for rendering - missing required modifier argument

urtza.uriarte at upc.edu urtza.uriarte at upc.edu
Wed May 13 08:14:16 PDT 2015

  Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your response.
I think that in the radiance-4.2.2-win32.exe there is not the ximage
program. I usually use RadianceIV.exe program from Ecotect.

C:\Radiance\test\20150505\vmx>ximage window_000.hdr
"ximage" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo,
programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable.

  However, I find klems_full.cal file that it has all information about
kbinS and Nkbins.
Now I have 145 .hdr files. They have light source, but the room walls are
black (is it usual?)

In reference to /pcompos,/ window1_*.hdr is invalid argument. Do you know
why?
  C:\Radiance\test\20150505\vmx\images>pcompos -a 10 -b 1 1 1
"window1_*.hdr" > al
  lwindow1.hdr
  window1_*.hdr: Invalid argument

Thank you in advance,