[Radiance-general] using transdata for roller shade simulation

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:48:17 PDT 2015

Hi Anna,

The transdata (and transfunc) materials do not fully model material behavior as well as the newer BSDF type (or even BRTDfunc).

I have a few models of roller shades, which you might be able to modify to your purpose.  I do not (currently) have any measurements to offer.

Best,
-Greg

-------

# Shade material s99745 by Mechoshade, white facing front (inside)
# Measurements by Mehlika Inanici & Judy Lai 9/20/2004
# Diffuse measurements by Mike Rubin 10/7/2004
void BRTDfunc Mechoshade99745
10
	0 0 0
	.02*tspec .02*tspec .02*tspec