[Radiance-general] Using BSDF materials

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 01:02:28 PDT 2015

Hi Christian,

If you want to learn more about BSDF materials in Radiance check Greg's
presentation here > (
http://www.radiance-online.org/community/workshops/2011-berkeley-ca/presentations/day2/GW5_BSDFFirstClass.pdf
)

There is an example for defining a Radiance material using an .xml file on
slide 7.

After you define the material you can use the name of the material similar
to other Radiance materials and assign it to the surface.

Mostapha