[Radiance-general] Using BSDF materials

Jérôme Kämpf jerome.kaempf at epfl.ch
Thu Jun 18 00:54:59 PDT 2015

Dear Christian,

I made a little GUI that I essentially use for my teaching of RADIANCE to
PhD students. It is called Geronimo and was developed during my time at
EPFL. The idea of the tool was to see the effect of complex fenestration
systems represented by their BSDF in typical office rooms.

In short:
- you can download the latest version (1.3) on:
ftp://kaemco.synology.me/Geronimo
- you can find some information and a guide on: http://leso.epfl.ch/geronimo

You have a main GUI window to give options and start the simulation, and a
little command window in which you can see the started commands. It is an
easy was to learn by trying the shown commands and looking at the
corresponding .rad files.

Hoping this helps,
Best,
Jerome