[Radiance-general] su2rad - assign material to layer

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:36:41 PDT 2015

Hi Giuseppe

Thanks for reporting this problem. The 1.0 version (I assume it's
"1.0alpha") is a bit old and some issues might have been fixed in more
recent updates. Please try to download the latest release from this Dropbox
link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pewocv4df0i2i05/su2rad_2014.0.0.rbz

I am currently migrating my projects to GitHub as Google Code is shutting
down project hosting. The source code is already migrated but I still need
to update my upload scripts and create a new documentation page. I hope to
complete the migration shortly and will disable the old code.google.com
page to avoid any confusion.

Please report new issues via the GitHub repository bug tracker:

https://github.com/tbleicher/su2rad/issues

(I just noticed that a new issue has been reported there but I never got a
notification. Still requires some fine tuning.).

Anyway, I hope your issue is fixed in the 2014 release. If not, let me know
and I'll review the code.

Regards,
Thomas