[Radiance-general] Exterior Daylight Simulation

Jonathan Zhu jonathan.zhu.uk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:30:26 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am a final year college student in London and my final year project is
about the exterior lighting simulation of Walkie Talkie building.

I was asked to use Radiance to do this simulation and I have already
installed Radiance in Ubuntu.

I have a copy of the book Rendering with Radiance but I found the copy I
have has a missing part, the 20 pages at the beginning of Chapter 6 Daylight
Simulation.

I would be very appreciated if someone could send me a scanned copy of this
20 pages.

Besides, is there any new tutorials or materials for new learners? I have
gone through the two tutorials in Chapter 1 & 2, a lot of code are now
outdated but I cannot figure out.

Regards,

Jiajie