[Radiance-general] Workshop Enhanced Photon Mapping in RADIANCE - now online

Schregle Roland HSLU T&A roland.schregle at hslu.ch
Wed Jun 3 02:52:43 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

the slides of our Workshop "Enhanced Photon Mapping in RADIANCE" at CC
EASE are now online at:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277569984_Workshop_Enhanced_Photon_Mapping_in_RADIANCE

Note the audio for individual presentations is available in the
supplementary resources below.

Thanks again for all who attended and presented. It was a successful
workshop, and we're looking forward to welcoming you all again next year!

Best regards,

--Roland

--
Dr. Roland Schregle
Senior Research Associate

Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
School of Engineering and Architecture
CC Envelopes and Solar Energy (EASE)
www.hslu.ch/ccease

*** PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW CONTACT DETAILS

*** T direct: +41 41 349 36 26
roland.schregle at hslu.ch

Technikumstrasse 21, CH-6048 Horw (Correspondence)
*** Ebenaustrasse 20, CH-6048 Horw (Office)
T +41 41 349 33 11, F +41 41 349 39 60