[Radiance-general] no Graph

Germán Molina Larrain germolinal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:36:19 PST 2015

Hello,

Are you getting any error messages?

I guess you can try

   1. changing rview by rvu (not sure if they are exactly the same...)
   2. the line  "vi room.rad" should not be in the room.rad file. It is the
   command for creating the file.

I do not use "vi"... you can try editing using "gedit room.rad", which is a
MUCH simpler text editor.

Tell us you error messages and maybe we will be able to help you!

Bye

German