[Radiance-general] calculating CRI and CCT

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:10:08 PST 2015

Hi Chris,

I don't think there's an easy way to do this with Radiance.  If you have complete spectral information for the sky, you can perform a multi-pass spectral calculation by substituting the appropriate components and material reflectances/transmittances for your subdivided spectrum.  There are a few posts related to this in the list archives.  Try searching on "spectral".

Cheers,
-Greg