[Radiance-general] modeling trees in Radiance

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 03:52:25 PST 2015

Hi Joe,

If you want to model your tree as a sphere (on a stick?) with a certain transmittance, the "trans" material type should suit your purpose.  Parameter setting is a bit tricky, but since you don't have any reflection or scattering to consider, simply set values according to your transmittance T:

void trans treeT
0
0
7 T T T 0 0 1 1