[Radiance-general] Irradiation on a Solyndra solar module

Lovati Marco Marco.Lovati at eurac.edu
Mon Feb 2 05:52:49 PST 2015

Dear Andy,
Thank You for your interest, I must apologize, as I simply copied the command from a diva grid based illuminance simulation: I changed the input parameters to -W (Global Horizontal, Diffuse Horizontal)and the output to irradiance "-O 1"(Watt/m2); of course having some mist doesn't make any sense as it is already accounted in the parameters I have as input (which are from a weather station nearby(meters away from the panel)).
About the approximations I just completely trust who wrote the code for Diva, now I will try without any and keep you up to date
Thank You very Much
                                                   Marco