[Radiance-general] help pfilt and low values dgp

Jasper Overduin overduin.jasper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:08:03 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I have changed my lens to one with 180 circular view to do a contrast
analysis (hdrscope) and meanwhile the glare analysis in evalglare. If i use
the commands in evalglare getinfo i get the (HDR composed with photosphere
on a mac, calibrated with luminance pistol) i get a value for the lens -vv
and -vh which is not over 100, with a lens of 180. I can imagine that the
photo ratio and the lens are not the same and that causes this problem. But
when I enter the external measured Ev, the value the dgp goes somehow to
zero. The fact that the gdp is zero with a maximum luminance of 5600 cd/m2
and Ev of 2500 lux makes me a bit suspicious. How accurate is the result of
the dgp without external vertical lux? is it possible to use this value?

hdr files and printscreens of evalglare
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ei1y4d2v6hapdsr/AACgVMPd1o0EdK-0q8CFvUGga?dl=0

Greetings Jasper

*Jasper Overduin*
MSc. Building Technology graduate student at Delft University of Technology

*S* Groenhoevelaan 3
*P* 2343 BP Oegstgeest
*T* +31 6 15 64 48 56 (NL)
*T* +56 9 51 11 76 48 (CL)