[Radiance-general] CIE version in gensky

Ehsan M.Vazifeh em.vazifeh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 06:15:31 PST 2014

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the information. I don't have problem with implementing it in
MATLAB or something, but thought would be good to have latest CIE in
gensky. I will do my best to do a comparison of current gensky with the
latest CIE model to see if there is a significant improvement in prediction
or not. if so, why not to update the gensky.

Cheers,
Ehsan