[Radiance-general] Zenith Luminance from rvu

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue May 27 09:21:07 PDT 2014

Hi Vaib,

Did you ever get this sorted? All I meant by the logarithmic scale is that by using one, you can get more mileage out of the falsecolor mapping, especially for scenes where there is a huge dynamic range, and especially when the gradients are all crammed into one or two small bands of the total DR. You can try it out by adding a "-log 2" or "-log 3" (whatever decades you need, really, but generally 2 works fine for most scenes) to you falsecolor command.