[Radiance-general] IESNA Files & LumBuild

Shakespeare, Robert A. shakespe at indiana.edu
Mon May 26 16:29:41 PDT 2014

You should find .ies files to download at these links:

http://www.gelighting.com/LightingWeb/aus/products/technologies/led/led-par38/overview/<http://genet.gelighting.com/LightProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=IESRESULTPAGE&Category=Lamps_Sealed%20Beam_PAR&SearchType=CatgSearch>

http://www.usa.lighting.philips.com/connect/tools_literature/photometric_data_1_a.wpd

http://www.tcpi.com/spec-sheets/

http://www.lsgc.com/interior_led_lighting/definity-lamps/par38/

Lots more out there… If you find Toshiba, they are no longer manufactured.

Rob