[Radiance-general] Workshop dates discussion

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun May 11 09:08:54 PDT 2014

Just to let everyone know, we have decided to hold the Radiance workshop during the first week of September.  The dates will be Sept. 1-3, 2014, in London at the ARUP offices.  This is a week later than the original plan, and was moved by request from some of the organizers.

An official announcement with the website URL will follow shortly.

Cheers,
-Greg