[Radiance-general] Writing a new image with pcomb while maintaining view information

J. Alstan Jakubiec alstan at jakubiec.net
Sun Mar 9 20:28:47 PDT 2014

Hi Axel,

Thanks for the script and your reply! I'm on Windows without a Perl
interpreter, but its easy enough to scan to the end of the header in
Python / other scripting language and append the view info.

Separately, I now realize I am actually not subscribed to the HDRI list.
All this time I thought it was a ghost town like the Daysim list.

Cheers,
Alstan