[Radiance-general] Windows executables of Radiance Perl scripts

Axel Jacobs jacobs.axel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 09:37:24 PDT 2014

Dear Windows Radiance users,

I packaged the Radiance Perl scripts as Windows exe files for my
Radiance class last November.  The idea was to make Windows Radiance
easier to install, without having to worry about a Perl interpreter as well.

The exe files were on my server for a while, but not realising that
other Windows Radiance users might be interested in them too, I removed
them after my class was finished.

Since I've been receiving a few emails enquiring about those exe files,
I set up a web page where they can be downloaded:

http://www.jaloxa.eu/resources/radiance/radwinexe.shtml

Hope this makes setting up Windows Radiance a little easier for some of you.

If you want to help with porting some of the old Radiance C shell
scripts to Perl to make them work under Windows, please give me a shout.

Regards

Axel