[Radiance-general] HDR Sky Camera @ LBNL's Flexlab

Joe Smith the.oat.cracker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:06:48 PDT 2014

Hi, I found 2 references and did a test to generate HDR image-based
rendering, steps are explained below.

But I'm still rubbing my head to understand how the Cartesian coordinates
or the postion vector of a point on the sky is transformed as UV
coordinates of the fisheye image as shown in the "angmap.cal" file. So,
advices are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Joe