[Radiance-general] Radiance-general Digest, Vol 124, Issue 12

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 17 11:08:22 PDT 2014

Ross,

I think this is because you don't have the current working directory in
your RAYPATH.
This is a fault in the instructions on setting RAYPATH on NREL's installer
page. I'd tell you how to rectify it, but I personally don't know how to
indicate current working directory in a Windows environment variable (on
*nix systems it's a period). a work around is to use the whole path in the
rad file (starting with c:) but you have a space in one of your directory
names, so you'd have to do something to escape the space (on *nix it's a
backslash before the space - Don't know if it's the same on Windows).

Can any Windows Radiance user help with including the current working
directory in RAYPATH?

Andy