[Radiance-general] Radiance-general Digest, Vol 124, Issue 12

John Mardaljevic J.Mardaljevic at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 07:47:49 PDT 2014

Ross,

Ah, I (wrongly) assumed you were using UNIX (linux or Mac).

I was surprised at the number of individual materials / rad files until I used objview and saw that this is how results can be displayed: as a false-colour 'grid' with each tile having its own material (i.e. shade) and rad file.

Yes, if you try to run oconv on the contents of the objects directory it will complain: "oconv: internal - too many scene files".

Cheers
John

John Mardaljevic PhD FSLL
Professor of Building Daylight Modelling
School of Civil & Building Engineering
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Leicestershire
LE11 3TU, UK

Tel: +44 1509 222630 (Direct)
Tel: +44 1509 228529 (Pam Allen, secretary)

j.mardaljevic at lboro.ac.uk

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/civil-building/staff/mardaljevicjohn

Personal daylighting website:
http://climate-based-daylighting.com