[Radiance-general] 13th International RADIANCE Workshop

Francesco Anselmo francesco.anselmo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:04:43 PDT 2014

Dear all,

September is fast approaching, so here is an update about the Radiance
Workshop.

The submission for the presentation abstracts has been extended to the 11th
August. Please send your submissions using the link below.
http://nceub.org.uk/ocs/index.php/radiance/radiance2014
You don't have to write a full abstract, a presentation title is enough and
it only takes a few seconds to send the submission using the online form.

If you plan to attend and haven't registered to the website, please use the
link below.
http://nceub.org.uk/ocs/index.php/radiance/radiance2014/schedConf/registration

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line to my work address:
francesco.anselmo at arup.com

I look forward to seeing you in London very soon!
Francesco