[Radiance-general] 3 phase method in Windows OS

Giuseppe De Michele giudm.87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 02:59:19 PDT 2014

Dear expert,

I am here again. Unfortunately I missed the last step to complete the
simulation with the 3pm.

dctimestep gives back an error message:
  *system - header read error: no such file or directory.*

I report the steps:

*vmx*

oconv materials/materiali.rad scene/stanza.rad objects/window_glow.rad >
temp/model_vmx.oct

rcontrib -n 4 -f klems_int.cal -b kbinS -bn Nkbins -m window_glow -I+ -ab 8
-ad 10000 -as 2048 -ar 1024 -lw 1e-8 -av 0 0 0 temp/model_vmx.oct <
data/cells.pts > data/cells.vmx

*BSDF*
 generated with WINDOW 7.2

*dmx*

oconv materials/materiali.rad scene/stanza.rad scene/ground.rad
scene/sky_white1.rad > temp/model_dmx.oct

genklemsamp.pl -c 1000 -vd 0 -1 0 objects/window_glow.rad | rcontrib -n 4
-c 1000 -e MF:4 -f reinhart.cal -b rbin -bn Nrbins -m sky_glow -faa
temp/model_dmx.oct > data/south.dmx

*s + dctimestep*  (broken step)

gensky 6 21 15.0 -s -a 44.42 -o -8.85 -m -15.0 | genskyvec -m 4 -c 1 1 1 >
temp\skysun_4.skv

dctimestep data\cells.vmx data\bsdf\clearglass.xml data\south.dmx
temp\skysun_4.skv | rcalc -e "$1=179*($1*0.265+$2*0.670+$3*0.0065)" >
data\ill_cg.dat

The same commands work very well in UNIX environment.
I really don't know where put my hands. Any advice will be appreciate.

Cheers,
Giuseppe

--
*Giuseppe De Michele*