[Radiance-general] 3 phase method in Windows OS

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Mon Jul 28 09:08:06 PDT 2014

I've only experience with Windows XP and Windows 7, but this should all work fine if you have Perl installed properly. Get your correct version of Perl from here:
http://www.activestate.com/activeperl/downloads
…or here:
http://strawberryperl.com/
…and make sure to add the Perl executable directory to your PATH (the installers will optionally do this for you).

You also need to ensure your Radiance installation is correct, meaning that the Radiance bin directory is in your PATH, and the Radiance lib directory is in an environment variable called "RAYPATH".