[Radiance-general] Radiance on Raspberry Pi

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 10:30:43 PST 2014

Hello Marie,

You actually wrote to the Radiance mailing list, not me directly.  It's just as well, though, since I'm not aware if anyone has ported Radiance to the Raspberry Pi.  If anyone on the mailing list has worked on this or has some helpful information, I hope they will respond.

There were some folks working on a RP port of hdrgen, which I think they got working.  Perhaps this would be useful to your project as well?

Best,
-Greg