[Radiance-general] Radiance on Raspberry Pi

Marie Bassford mbassford at dmu.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 01:38:08 PST 2014

Dear Greg

I hope you don't mind me contacting you - i'm a lecturer and researcher at De Montfort University, working on an exciting HDR project with Birgit Painter. Birgit has told me a lot about the work that she did with Denis Fan and John Mardaljevic.

The current project involves using a Raspberry Pi to capture bracketed shots and I would love to be able to code Radiance onto it. I saw a post on radiance-online (regarding Beagle Bone), and therefore wondered if a compatible version of the code was now available for a Raspberry Pi please? I have trawled the internet and not as yet found a suitable version.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Marie

Dr. Marie Bassford MPhys PhD MInstP
BSc/MPhys Physics Course Leader
Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Technology
Member of the Centre for Computational Intelligence
STEM Ambassador

De Montfort University
T: +44 (0) 116 2577055
E: mbassford at dmu.ac.uk