[Radiance-general] BRTDfunc

Sierd Tilma tilma.sierd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:10:19 PST 2014

Hello all,

I found the BRTDfunc in the reference manual off Radiance, but I don't
understand fully how this function is working

I have a glass whit a transmittance of 0,8 and an reflectance of 0,08

I was thinking to do link this

void       BRTDfunc            testing_glass

10

                0.08                       0.08                       0.08
[I was thinking this is the reflection]

                0.87154                0.87154                0.87154
[I was thinking this is the transmision]

                0                             0
0

                .

0

9

                0             0             0

                0             0             0

                0             0             0

but this is nog working it seems like my glas is giving light