[Radiance-general] vertical illuminance using Radiance

Vaib vaibhavjain.co at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 04:23:06 PST 2014

Hi Hana,

If I understood your question correctly, you need to calculate illuminance
on a vertical grid in Ecotect. I guess you have already calculated
illuminance on a horizontal grid at 0.8m height above ground (working
plane). If this is correct, then please see the image attached.

I also started with Ecotect, but I am not sure it has its own user group.
But in this group too, there will be people who are experts in Ecotect.
Hope it helps.

Regards,
Vaib