[Radiance-general] Radiance wiki proposal

Chris Kallie kallie at umn.edu
Wed Feb 5 17:25:20 PST 2014

Just thinking about strategy:

1) start with manpages
2) go through radiance-general, adding content and linking relevant
manpage(s)
3) add major topics (installation, tutorials, etc.)
(unless realtime updating of wiki can occur with Q&A and software updates).

Question: what, if anything, can be copied verbatim? Inverse question:
What needs to be rewritten (code, text, images) to avoid copyright
violations? It may be best to initially add placeholders where direct
copying is a problem, and content needs to be rewritten.

BTW: I am open to any and all concerns and criticisms, and always glad
to be wrong--if someone can propose a solution. Happy to be one of the
graduates who gave back to the community, after having written my
dissertation...

Thanks again for the advice and opportunity.

Sincerely,
Chris