[Radiance-general] Radiance wiki proposal

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:18:25 PST 2014

A hearty "second" to Andy's motion for a Radiance FAQ.  As someone who is frequently re-answering questions that have already been asked (but I've forgotten I answered them already), this would be my top priority as well.  Someone knowledgeable would have to dig through the archives and pull out the interesting questions, and I'm not the best person for that.  There are also the old-old archives that should be mined for still-relevant information, and these are better organized and therefore easier to delve into:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/digests_html/rad_dig_HOME.html

Cheers,
-Greg