[Radiance-general] Radiance wiki proposal

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 5 11:04:46 PST 2014

Hi Chris, Rob,

radiance-online.org is set up as a community website for anyone to add and
edit content. Danny and I are the only ones to have done anything, but
that's not the intent. It's not quite a wiki because we feel it needs a bit
more editorial oversight to remain relevant and accurate, but anyone can
contribute regardless. Anyone should feel welcome to register, send me an
email, and I'll promote you to author.

I also won't get in the way of, and may even contribute to, another wiki
attempt. But i'd ague that an FAQ is more necessary.

Andy