[Radiance-general] Radiance wiki proposal

Chris Kallie kallie at umn.edu
Wed Feb 5 08:54:20 PST 2014

Fellow Renderers,

This is my offer and proposal for a Radiance wiki:

With your collective approval, and if enough Radiance users pledge to
contribute to a Radiance wiki (i.e., coauthor, manage, and/or otherwise
create, edit, and maintain pages and entries), I will offer my services
to register a domain name, pay for the hosting, and setup the wiki server.

(Also, I would be content if someone or everyone would prefer to appoint
someone other than myself for such an initiative.)

Sincerely,
Chris