[Radiance-general] Vertical Sky Component calculation

Rosemary McLafferty rosemarymclafferty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 02:32:33 PST 2014

Hi there,
I would like some clarification on the VSC calculator within Radiance
please. Site layout for planning guidance from BRE in UK states that 39.6%
is the highest value possible when using the Waldram methodology however I
have a model which is achieving 40/42% do I need to set anything additional
within the software?  The result is going to form part of a planning
application therefore I need to be confident that it is correct. Any advice
would be welcome.
Thanks Rosemary