[Radiance-general] Tone mapping for animation

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 07:43:42 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Yeah, it is a little unclear what you want. On the one hand if you want what a camera would do with fixed aperture and shutter speed, Jack's option one is correct. If you want to tonemap, we assume you want something like what we would see at each visual environment, and then jacks option two is the way to go. Phisto is very cool. Yet another one of those tools that make you realize how dense these Radiance images are!

-Rob