[Radiance-general] gendaymtx returns -1.#J -1.#J -1.#J

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 10:21:55 PDT 2013

Hi Greg,

Thank you for checking. My bad! I use my own written epw2wea convertor so
the user don't need to download epw2wea file separately. That was a bug
indeed. Sorry about that.

One more question about conversion of the results of gendaymtx. Where can I
find  solid angle subtended for each patch of Reinhart sky? I already have
the values for Tregenza sky as (0.0435, 0.0416, 0.0474, 0.0407, 0.0429,
0.0445, 0.0455, 0.0344) for the 8 rows. Is it fine to use the same numbers
for every two rows?

Thanks again,
Mostapha