[Radiance-general] gendaymtx returns -1.#J -1.#J -1.#J

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 09:21:30 PDT 2013

Hi Mostapha,

Thanks for sending your files.  For some reason, your WEA file has the month and day columns swapped, which is the source of your error.  What did you use to translate the EPW file?  The latest HEAD includes Christoph Reinharts epw2wea program, which does the correct translation.  With the correct input, gendaymtx seems to produce appropriate output.

Best,
-Greg