[Radiance-general] Transmission Matrix.

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Mon May 13 06:11:04 PDT 2013

For what I understand, that is not an error, it is more like a warning...
what I mean is that you can still use that for the Three-phase method.

I tend to think that the calculations may be spectrally-averaged, wich may
be important or not depending on the level of spectral-selectivity of the
glazing you are using.

Lets wait and see what the expert say anyway.

Best Regards,

German