[Radiance-general] Transmission Matrix.

oga6ya at yahoo.co.jp oga6ya at yahoo.co.jp
Mon May 13 02:08:00 PDT 2013

Hi all

I have a question about Three-Phase Method Tutorial.

I'm trying to make Transmission Matrix.
I'm using WINDOW7.
I made new glass to resarch for the influence of visible transmission. After I set the Trans,Front Trans,Back ect.. I conducted the calculation by Calc [F9] button. Following error massage came out to me. How can I solve it?

One of the layers for Glazing System 1 does not have detailed spectral data or the spectral data analysis was disabled in Preferences. This may result in incorrect results for optical properties such as SHGC and TVIS. Custom layers with detailed spectral data can be created in Optics and imported into the Window Library

I attatched my situation.

ogata