[Radiance-general] gendaymtx axis convention and -O 1 option.

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Tue Mar 12 06:35:34 PDT 2013

Dear Greg,

I think I will elaborate what I am trying to do first using the "gendaylit
| genskyvec", and see if it works, then I may ask these kind of things.

My idea was, indeed, to emulate a single-channel mode, as I did when I used
genBSDF for solar transmission. Of course, the materials wil have to be
adapted: I was planning to use spectrally averaged solar properties (grey
world), and I have no intention of obtaining lighting information out of
these calculatons.

As you might guess, I am not quite sure I know what I am doing, haha, but
my understanding is that it should work, right? My idea is to validate all
these, though.

THANKS

German