[Radiance-general] gendaymtx axis convention and -O 1 option.

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:04:29 PDT 2013

Hi Germán,

I am not quite sure how the new gendaylit -O option, which changes the incorporated spectrum, is supposed to interact with RGB colors in a Radiance scene.  You would have to redefine your materials to incorporate a different set of wavelengths and define what those are to really be consistent about it.  Doing everything in single-channel mode introduces another type of inaccuracy, one that is potentially greater than the difference between total flux and visible flux.  You really have to know what you're doing.

-Greg