[Radiance-general] pcond stdin

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Fri Jun 28 08:55:24 PDT 2013

I often use temporary files for the following sequence, since pcond doesn't play well with piped input from pfilt. I don't have a detailed understanding of stdin, but is there anything I'm missing? It seems counterintuitive, but maybe it would be faster to run pcond on the full size image (unless it was oversampled by more than double).

rpict scene.oct > highres.hdr
pfilt -x /2 -y /2 highres.hdr > temp.hdr
pcond -s temp.hdr | ra_ppm | convert ...