[Radiance-general] gensky sky type

Wendelin.Sprenger at ise.fraunhofer.de Wendelin.Sprenger at ise.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jul 31 06:28:36 PDT 2013

Dear JH,

at the moment, every feedback for errors of gendaylit is especially
appreciated.
We are currently adding some new features to gendaylit especially to avoid
errors for surise/sunset. All new features of gendaylit will be presented
also during the radiance workshop and we hope to have the new release 2.2
ready before the RADIANCE workshop takes place.
However, the error you have mentioned might be a different one. We are
just working on some bugs of the -L option. Are you using this option?
Please specify the precise command that leads to the error, including the
precise error message and your version of gendaylit (just type gendaylit
in your terminal).

Wendelin

Mag.rer.nat. Wendelin Sprenger
Division Thermal Systems and Buildings
Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE
Heidenhofstr. 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 7 61/ 45 88-57 45
wendelin.sprenger at ise.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de