[Radiance-general] Trans material sample with dynamic daylight simulation (rcontrib)

nassif nassif nynassif at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 01:53:47 PDT 2013

hallo everyone,

I would like to ask you a favor: if anyone is able to send me a sample
project or simple room with trans material, with results, which i can
simulate in my computer. I am trying to simulate a project with dynamic
daylight simulation (dds / rcontrib)  but i am not able to say if the
results are correct or not.

in other word, i need a reference so to check if the results (according to
my settings) i am getting are fine or not.

thx in advance,

--
*N.Nassif

Lighting Designer***