[Radiance-general] pmap

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Thu Jul 18 03:50:46 PDT 2013

Hi,

Radzilla as it is publicly available has not seen much updates for years now, so I would not really build up new projects on it. The pmap development is going on, Jan had presented the 4.x-pmap extension on the workshop in Copenhagen. It is not available at the moment, so we have to wait until he can make any new announcements, but I would for sure prefer waiting for the new pmap to be polished and released instead of tweaking the old code.

Cheers, Lars.